NAS – Nikolaos Ad. Stylas & Co, was founded in 10-08-2004 and is the successor of the personal company of Mr. Nikolaos Stylas, which was created in 1983.
The objects of the company are:
- The supply of laboratory and educational equipment
- The wholesale of industrial, electrical and electronic equipment
- The supply of materials for automation, robotics and new communication technologies
In the field of photovoltaics, NAS is the official representative of the Swiss firm Stäubli Electrical Connectors, inventor of the original MC4 solar connectors, almost 25 years ago. In addition to this, together with top suppliers, NAS can provide to Universities, large EPC companies and organizations the educational equipment to train their personnel in RES, with the help of modern teaching methods and simulation systems, using experiments and exercises on industrial equipment.
NAS operates according to the latest quality standards, certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard by EQA Hellas, providing reliable and sustainable services, with the guarantee of top-quality products, competitive prices and continuous training, always focused on the customers/partners.
The company has been active in PV in Greece and Cyprus since 2005, offering PV connectors, cables, tools and other eBOS products. Original MC4 connectors are manufactured according to European standards, offering high performance and reliability for small- or large-scale projects. Stäubli is the market leader, connecting > 50% PV capacity resp. or >615 GW globally.
The advantages of NAS:
- Extensive experience in the market (>20 years)
- Top quality Stäubli equipment
- Long-term loss-free reliability in PV installations using Stäubli’s original eBOS products
- Pre-sales and after-sales technical support
- Participation in exhibitions, conferences, workshops, pilot projects & clusters
- On-stock items, next business day shipping to Greece & Cyprus, providing flexibility, regardless of the size of a project
- On-site support, tutorials and best practices for DC electrical connections