Canadian solar Energy Group at Glance
• No.1 Global Large-Scale Developer(1) by Mercom Capital Group
• No.1 bankable manufacturer rated by Bloomberg NEF
• 27 GWp total project pipeline
• 31 GWh energy storage project pipeline
• More than 76 GWp of solar modules shipped to date & more than 6.8 GW solar power plants built and connected across 20+ countries
• Over 14,000 employees
Canadian Solar is the largest project developer in terms of contracted projects in the world. Building upon the expertise of solar module manufacturing Canadian Solar has become a market leader in project development arena.
Canadian solar is investing and developing projects with contracted Solar PV pipeline of 27 GWp and approx. 31 GWh of storage pipeline in 20 different geographies. Canadian solar using its diversified knowledge from different markets is expanding its footprint to new markets, with increasing share of renewables in the grid Canadian Solar is using its unique position to identify storage opportunities that can help balance the grid fluctuations.
Canadian Solar has extensive experience in constructing solar plants, with more than 6.3 GW of project built around the world and more than 5 GW of projects under operations and maintenance, we are poised to even play a bigger role in today’s energy transition.
Below are the list of activities
• Development, licesning, permitting and financing of greenfield solar PV and storage projects.
• Securing financing needs to develop, construct and operate solar projects.
• Design, Engineering and construction of solar projects.
• Secure Power purchase agreements PPAs for projects all around the world (6 GWp of PPA already contracted).
• Operations and Maintenance O&M services.