- 40-42 Syggrou Avenue (5th floor), 117 42 Athens, Greece
- +30 2144167380
- +30 6949763344
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RES Invest, is a registered energy services company (ESCo) at the Ministry of Environment and Energy, with longstanding activities in the development of renewable energy sources and, more recently, in energy efficiency projects. The company is offering state-of-the art services in the energy sector having developed numerous solar and wind farms across the country and abroad, focusing on client actual needs and optimal project design. The company employs about 40 professionals, mainly engineers and economists, with vast domain and market experience in energy projects and trading. It is certified according to ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO18001 (Health and Safety Management).
RES Invest is actively involved in the entire range of development and construction of photovoltaic projects of medium (Commercial & Industrial projects) and large scale (Grid scale projects), both in the private and public sector. The projects regard mainly Net Metering applications, energy production to be sold to the Grid and Energy Communities (of commercial and non-profit nature). The services provided by RES Invest include the feasibility studies, the design, development and permit acquisition, legal support, search for and implementation of suitable funding tools, EPC construction and finally, the management and maintenance of Photovoltaic projects. The long lasting experience of the company and of its highly specialized personnel in the development and construction of complex RES projects in conjunction with the international cooperation with the largest companies in the fields of Photovoltaic modules and Inverters, guarantee the high quality of the projects it undertakes.
Products and other information
As an integrated energy services company, RES Invest also provides:
• Top quality feasibility studies
• Energy audits by accredited energy inspectors
• Optimal sizing of suggested technologies
• Tailored-made energy efficiency solutions for any type of infrastructure
• Licensing and legal support
• Construction teams focusing on quality implementation
• Support at the operational phases of the installed equipment
• Measurement and Verification of results (reporting period)