Hanergy Holding Group Ltd. is a multinational clean energy company as well as the world’ s leading thin-film solar power company, committed to changing the world by clean power.
Established in 1994, the company is headquartered in Beijing and has a total of 15,000 employees. It has branches in provinces all over China as well as in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa and other regions, with core businesses covering hydropower, wind power and thin-film solar power.
At present, Hanergy’s total installed capacity of hydropower projects exceeds 6GW, and its total installed capacity of wind power projects is 131MW. In the field of thin-film solar power, the company engages in the integration of the entire thin-film value chain, covering R&D, high-end equipment manufacturing, thin-film solar module production and construction of thin-film solar power plants. It has invested in the construction of thin-film solar R&D and manufacturing bases throughout China with a total production capacity of 3GW. In addition, Hanergy has entered into thin-film solar power plant construction agreements across the globe totaling a capacity of about 10GW.
Through global technical integration and independent innovation, Hanergy has become a world leader in thin-film solar technology. The maximum research conversion efficiency of its copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS) technology has reached 21%, as certified by Germany’s Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE), and its gallium arsenide (GaAs) technology’s research conversion efficiency has reached 30.8% — the world record for the highest conversion efficiency of thin-film solar technology, as certified by the U.S.’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
Thin-film solar technology enables cutting-edge features such as flexibility, lightweight, superior low light performance, and diversified color and shapes. These unique qualities make it adaptable to a wide range of applications, including Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV), residential power, agricultural applications, automobile power, electronics, consumer and specialty products, as well as commercial unmanned aerial vehicles.
In February 2014, Hanergy was selected by the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 smartest companies in the world. It was the only Chinese energy company honored with the award.
Hanergy Thin Film Power Greece, based in Athens, was founded in 2012 and is responsible for the markets of the Balkans, Cyprus, and Turkey.
Our main areas of activation are:
• Development of photovoltaic projects (Green field Development)
• Investment, construction and management of hydroelectric power, wind and photovoltaic power plants.
• Advisory and technical services.
• Sale of photovoltaic products.
For our photovoltaic products, we use innovative thin film technology (thin film) offering:
• Excellent ability to capture diffuse light in low-light conditions and to generate energy
• Constant energy in situations of low exposure to the sun (clouds, fog, sunrise, sunset)
• Reduce emissions during their production due to use less energy
In Hanergy Thin Film Power Greece we have the experience, expertise and high-quality technology and products to create projects so as to provide renewable, clean energy and ensure the viability of our society.
• Change the World with Thin-Film Solar Power
• To seek the ultimate solution of energy use and ensure the shift from indirect to direct energy use;
• To break the energy monopoly and address the energy crisis for a new global energy landscape;
• To ensure a better and different way of life through safer, more convenient and cost-effective access to energy;
• To achieve sustainable development of the world for a better course of the global civilization.
• To Become the Most Influential Company in the World
• To Exercise social, community, economic and cultural influences;
• Promote development of the industry as a leading innovator;
• Contribute to the rejuvenation of the country as a leading Chinese company;
• Operate as a trustworthy partner;
• Βe one of the best employers.