ENGIE group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our ambition is to become the world leader in the zero carbon transition “as a service” for our customers, in particular global companies and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions. With our 160,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
In Greece, ENGIE is present since 2000, with more than 240 employees and more than 18.2 million Euros turnover (in 2019). Our main activities are Facility Management, Energy and Technical Services and E-mobility.
Our expertise in PV systems
Over the years, ENGIE Group has invested in various solar technologies, using innovative solutions. Our photovoltaic park has a total capacity of 1,850 MW worldwide, including concentrated solar power plants and organic photovoltaic, centralized and decentralized production solutions, sometimes combined with energy storage. Moreover, the current under-construction capacity is 1,219 MW.
In ENGIE Hellas, energy services are one of our main activities, including PV installation and maintenance projects. We install ground mounted solar panels and rooftop solar panels, aiming to maximize energy savings for our clients.
ENGIE Hellas provides its expertise to the following areas:
- Facility Management and Technical Services
– Hard FM: preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, reactive maintenance, technical projects, space management and refurbishments, real time reports and tracking
– Soft FM: cleaning services, catering services, security services and systems, reception & mailroom services, pest control, landscaping
– Other: waste management, energy management, helpdesk services
- Energy Services
– Renewable Energy Services – PV Systems
– Energy Audits, Inspections and Certifications
– Energy Saving Projects
– Certification of Energy Efficiency
– ISO 14001, 50001 Certifications
– Supply & Installation of Chillers
– EPC Model
- IoT solutions