Few words for Phoenix Solar MEPE
- Phoenix Solar MEPE, is 100% subsidiary of Phoenix Solar Group, with headquarters in Munich area, registered to the Stock Exchange Market in Frankfurt.
- The group has offices in 10 countries and covers 4 continents. More specifically, besides Greece, subsidiaries exist in Spain, France, Singapore, Oman, USA and Turkey.
- Moreover, the group’s subsidiaries have developed branches in Jordan, Malaysia and Philippines and soon also in Australia.
- Phoenix Solar MEPE is certified with ISO 9001:2008 from TÜV Rheinland since 2009. Recorded customer satisfaction is 92.3%.
- We demonstrate stable and dedicated working team based in Athens. Continuous education and follow-up in science and technology trends.
- Since 2015, Phoenix Solar MEPE has duties of design, supervision and O&M activities also in the booming markets of Turkey and Jordan.
- A purely PV engineering group. Experts in PV technology for more than 18 years, over 800MW equivalent capacity installed worldwide.
- Customized engineering solutions to meet every particularity, e.g. complex / rocky terrain, rough environmental conditions, etc.
- Best value for money investment for the end customer given a certain quality level of a project.
What do we offer?
- Involved in the whole value chain of PV technology, from project development to EPC and after-sales support.
- Quick implementation in the construction phase, never missed a deadline whatsoever.
- Flexible O&M contracts to meet any customer needs and requirements. 24/7 detailed monitoring of the operation of each power plant.
- Excellent direct relations with manufacturers of components and hardware materials, worldwide.
ISO9001:2008 Certification Registr. No is 01 100 093581 with scope: “Design, engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance of solar photovoltaic stations, connected to the grid and stand alone. Supply, sale and procurement of components and systems related to photovoltaic technology”.