About JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
JinkoSolar is the World’s Largest Solar Module Manufacturer. After 10 years in the market JinkoSolar has been one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, always growing faster than the market average, but still maintaining strong financial statements and stock price.
We work only with Top and renowned material Suppliers and provide customers products made with raw materials of the highest standards to meet the reliability requirements of various kinds of installations and climate conditions.
JinkoSolar has one of the healthiest financial statements in the market, showing one of the highest Gross Margin and Net Profit. Additionally, JinkoSolar is listed on the NYSE, which makes our financial statements public, generating trust amongst our clients.
Facts & Numbers:
- Vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 5.0GW for silicon ingots and wafers, 4.0GW for solar cells, and 6.5 GW for solar modules, as of December 31, 2016.
- Over 15,000 employees across its 6 state-of-the-art, modern manufacturing facilities in China, Malaysia, Portugal and South Africa, and 15 overseas subsidiaries and 18 global sales offices worldwide.
- No1 market share in the US (utility segment), China, Australia (DG market), Turkey, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine, and other markets.
- Over 20GW modules have been shipped until Q1 2017
- Zero power output warranty claims in many countries, including the US and China, our largest markets.
- 52 quality tests in production process which are performed on our modules before delivery to our customers.
- 16th among Fortune Magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in 2016.
- 6 across the globe and an unblemished quality record. We ensure that each module shipped complies with the highest quality standards.
- 85 banks have approved JinkoSolar’s bankability globally.
- No1 manufacturer on the Bloomberg BNEF Tier 1 list in 2016