Grunkraft S.A. was established in Greece in 2011 initially as the partner of Schuco International K.G. for the installation of mounting systems with optimization methods to provide higher yield and durability of the photovoltaic parks. Soon after the establishment Grunkraft expanded the spectrum of B2B activities to cover the whole value chain of Installation Services offering to EPCs State of the Art services as:
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Civil Works and design with focus on specialized GroundWorks and foundation methods
- Landmarking and optimization of land
- Drilling & Ramming optimization and array elevation.
- Mounting System installation and optimization
- Module installation
- Electrical works and commissioning
To achieve maximum R.O.I. of the investment by optimizing the yield and downsizing the installation costs while achieving the higher quality, Grunkraft applies 6 sigma discipline in all phases of the construction which is a holistic approach aiming to reduce waste and eliminate variability.
All works, tests and measurements are carried out with own means which include Heavy duty machinery such as Loaders, Ramming machines, Wagon Drills, Concrete mixers and specified tools for landmarking, soil testing, pull out testing, PID measurements etc.
As of 2015 the company operates in Greece, Cyprus and United Kingdom.