“Concept SA” provides state of the art and fully integrated services in the field of Renewable Energy Sources (RES), in the following distinctive sectors:
- RES Projects – Fundamental Development
- RES Projects – Secondary Market
- Special Fields of Services in RES exploitation
RES Projects – Fundamental Development
- Site hunting for wind, photovoltaic, solar-thermal, hydro electric, biomass and geothermal projects throughout Greece.
- Accredited determination and evaluation of the RES potentials in every renewable project.
- Consulting in RES investments in Greece and projects licensing from the scratch, i.e. preparation and issuance of production, grid connection, environmental and installation licenses.
- Complete engineering services, technical documentation, implementation studies and site or project management during the integration of the plants. Issuance of FIT sales contracts and operation license.
- EPC negotiation, contracting and subcontracting legal and technical support.
- Administration, monitoring and maintenance management of RES projects during their operation period.
RES Projects- Secondary Market
- Projects hunting for wind and photovoltaic projects throughout Greece, in various stages of maturity, licensing and integration stage.
- Technical, financial and legal due diligence of RES projects and preparation of corresponding state of the art reports. Full technical support of negotiations with the owners and further projects or SPVs transfer to the end investors.
- Consulting and engineering services for the finalization of the required licensing procedure for RES projects up to their grid connection.
- Provision of integration support services presented in the sector above.
Special Fields of Services in RES exploitation
- Exploitation of the opportunities of the investments incentives law to achieve three-party project finance, subsidized leasing or taxation savings.
- Development of alternative RES project financing schemes.
- Development of scientific and technological tools utilized in the development and the management of energy investments.
- R&D projects in the field of Renewable Energy Sources (RES), as well as systems for the wise management of them.